Wednesday, March 26, 2008

TheThing.

Oh no! My turn is coming up! I have no choice but to recite my poem. Here I go..." After I saw the sunset I wished upon the first star I saw, 'Star light, star bright. The first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might get the wish I wish tonight'. The next morning I felt so happy. I don't know why. I thought that this day was going to go well, but I was wrong. I started the day happy but everything turned upside-down. I felt so mushy and liquidy. Ugh! I felt sick, but I wasn't sick. I couldn't wait until night came! Man, oh man, I wanted to sleep." After I was done reciting my poem the audience clapped and whistled. They liked my poem!

2 comments:

Peek-a-boo said...

Hey Kayleen I really like how you make this poem. sounds reeally nice.
Always Heather Lee

Bummush Olrun said...

Wowie...just showin some love since I never for awhile. And I'm lovin the the background....well I'm being bored right now and thinking of who else the comment....well I wanna put one of my poems onto my blog but I kinda think that it might seem to lame cuz the poem I wrote that I read to you seems kinda...idk...WEIRD!